See Bitcentral’s CORE:news platform at the 2013 NAB Show, Booth SL4620
NEWPORT BEACH, CA – April 2, 2013 – Bitcentral, a leading provider of tools for media content creation, management, and distribution, announced that its revolutionary CORE:news is designed for today’s biggest newsroom challenge: managing pools of media assets of all types to develop multiple versions of news stories for fast delivery across multiple platforms.
Next week, at the 2013 NAB Show, from April 8-11 in the Las Vegas Convention Center, Bitcentral will demonstrate how CORE:news gives news teams and station groups all of the tools necessary for creative collaboration—including video ingest, logging, content sharing, editing, asset management, and playlist or rundown-driven playout—in one integrated, efficient, unified production environment.
“CORE:news understands and supports today’s file-based, multi-platform TV news workflow,” says Fred Fourcher, Founder and CEO of Bitcentral, “Anyone on the team—whether they working at a desk or out in the field—can focus on what they want to do and create, not the underlying technical processes that make it happen. This means they can work intuitively and truly collaborate with each other in an unprecedented way.”
Since CORE:news is Project-Centric, media assets and projects flow smoothly through this logical, efficient end-to-end workflow. This maximizes the most valuable TV news resource—time. There are many ways that CORE:news saves news professionals time and drives more content to more platforms including:
- Live feeds that can be scheduled in advance and journalists can start viewing, logging, and speed cutting that live footage—even push it to air—while the event is still unfolding
- All story components—notes, logs, metadata, raw video, rough cuts, and more—can easily be versioned and repurposed
- Remote and field-based workflows enabled by laptops, tablets, iOS or Android devices and cloud-powered configurations break down workflow barriers previously experienced by remote journalists
- Capture, Create, Publish and Manage assets and projects with ease, never worrying if you’re using the right type of file format, video codec, media player, or other technical issue that used to hamper productivity
- Enhanced and robust support for MOS (Media Object Server) framework ensures seamless integration with the most popular newsroom computer systems and production control room equipment
At the 2013 NAB Show, top Bitcentral executives including John King, Vice President of Engineering Services, and Rick Young, Vice President of Product Strategy will demonstrate CORE:news’ features and benefits in the theater at the center of its booth, SL4620, with presentations running at regular intervals during each of the exhibit days. To schedule a personalized demonstration, please complete our online form, or send an email to Lourdes Bennington at firstname.lastname@example.org. Let us show you how CORE:news can be a valuable asset to your particular news workflow.